Parents and students can keep up to date with news and events on our online noticeboard as well as at each community venue.
We recognise that it is not always possible to check the venue noticeboards regularly, so some of the important notices are posted here for parents and students to download. You can also keep up to date with news, events and friends on our Twitter feed and CSBS Facebook page! We also have a YouTube channel and Instagram...!
- Dates for your Diary - April-June2017 (last updated 27 March 2017)
- Term Dates 2016/17 - dance class term dates for each branch 2016/17 (revised 6 March. 2017)
- CLASS FEES - a table of the class fees for all classes including private lessons for January-June 2017
**FEES are now overdue for Term 1 (August-November 2016) and Term 2 (November 2016-February 2017). Please settle your account immediately.**
- BALLET EXAMS: General information regarding RAD ballet exams including timetable etc.
- TAP EXAMS: General information regarding ISTD tap exams including timetable etc.
- DANCE DISPLAY 2017 INFORMATION: Get information about the 2017 dance displays, "Legends" including tickets, costumes, helpers etc.
DANCE DISPLAY DVD: If you have not yet received your copy of the dance display DVD for our 2015 display "Out of this World", or 2016 "Going Global", please email email@example.com or call Limelight Video Productions directly on 01324 840180.
REMINDER: In the interest of health/hygiene, can we please remind you that ALL students, including preschool, should have their hair tied back for a dance class; ideally in a bun or in a pleat/ponytail. Senior students must also be groomed appropriately for all their dance classes.
You can also download Central Scotland Ballet School policies, including Child Protection and Behaviour.
- CSBS Child Protection Policy - Information, framework and procedures for safeguarding children.
- CSBS Behaviour Policy - Positive behaviour policy and anti-bullying procedures
- Code of Conduct - We follow the code of conduct for Professional Dance teachers
We strive to meet the following objectives: